Measurement – Geoanalysis
When gathering data from customers or seeking to target specific customers, Geoanalysis uses geographic information in the process of planning, implementing, and determining the most effective means to reach the right customer in the implementation of online and offline marketing activities.
Geoanalysis can support major decisions in a marketing strategy including product demand in various areas, where to open a retail store, how to tailor digital campaigns to reflect the geographical location of the digital user and/or customer base, and ensuring that only customers in a geographical region or regions receive information that is relevant to them based on their location. The types of data to make these decisions can be based IP address, state location, city location, those who have purchased at retail store locations, customers within a certain zip code or costal region, and more. Using Geoanalysis, in combination with sales data, demographic information, customer insights such as age, previous purchases, and interests can lead to a powerful and targeted campaign. Campaigns are only effective if they are relevant to a customer. Someone in Minnesota would not care about a store opening or event in NYC. However, if they are in a NYC taxi-cab or walking through the NY-High Line Park, there’s a high probability the information about a NYC store is relevant to visitors and locals alike. The same goes for store openings in cities and reaching customers based on income, region, and demographic insights through traditional mailers or collaborative campaigns, targeted digital marketing based on region through social media and display ads, and incentivized sign-ups for individuals in that region to capture their first purchase.
Our Geoanalysis services include
- Website sales and customer geographical locations
- Create digital mapping of existing customers on Ecommerce sites, social media engagement, retail store sales, queries on campaign and email activity to determine location and various geographical segments, and optimize campaigns based on this knowledge
- Calculate and summarize information for specific areas and regions
- Select customers within specific areas, radius, destinations, and cities.
- Assist in the software appropriate to gather and apply segmented campaigns strategies to gather data and use the data to select various customer types, determine what regions perform compared to others, and the economic impact of expansion and campaigns in those regions
- Assist in the selection of a new retail store, business expansions, warehousing, and regional-partners based on future expansion plans
While numbers don’t lie and data is important to collect, translating numbers into Market Research and what the numbers mean for continued growth and changes in strategy. At OUTBrands, we understand how and why proper measurement matters. As data gathering capabilities have grown, so has information overload. We help set out strategy and goals to determine what Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) will be used to determine success, testing, and optimization. If you have no way to set measurement to use the data in an actionable way, the numbers become meaningless as it pertains to performance-based growth. When an action plan for measurement is set up in a plan with goals and objectives, the numbers become important indicators on how to modify strategy for growth as it relates to customer behavior, product demand, effective copy and design, and collecting feedback from customers at various places in the customer experience with your product or brand. Whether a customer is brand new, a brand loyalist, or has purchased and suddenly stopped, we assist in determining why and optimizing strategy accordingly. That means more time for your team to work on product development or projects with the data and information in-hand to grow your business, reach your goals, increase awareness/peer influence, and continue to gather new LGBT customers and keep existing loyal LGBT customers.
READY TO MARKET AND MEASURE YOUR SUCCESS? LET’S TALK!